Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quite a day for heart attacks

This certainly has been an interesting day. I was told by someone very important to me that a rumor is going around about D and this very important person. It upset me unbelievably. UNBELIEVABLY. I have known that SOMETHING happened before the breakup of D' s marriage, and i thought I knew who it was with. I didn't understand it, but not my business. But with today's revelation from very important person, I got really freaked out. Very. Because not only would I have the problem of my D, but very important person is the best friend I have outside of H. I couldn't believe it, but I was starting to. So tonight, I confess, I read D's blog, and I realize that the rumor is wrong. I was right the first time around. I still don't understand, but I'll take that over my friend. I was afraid I was going to lose a friendship in this mess, not that the person that WAS involved wasn't my friend, he was, and i do stress WAS, but I couldn't hardly grasp my friend. I think I would have had to change my whole life over it. I know this doesn't make any sense to the reader unless you are my D, but it certainly does to me. In any event, I am no longer having a heart attack.

Went to the dr, apparently my lungs are not good, back on another antibiotic. Have another cigarette. And another medication, that should help with days like today. Saw my momma, she doesn't look good. Her new puppy is great, and cute little shit. I want a dog. I'm tired and off to the couch. Over and Out.

No comments: