Thursday, October 12, 2006

Laughter

A little groggy this am, I think the new med might be a bit of a problem to get used to. I do need it and I guess I will have to give it more time. I hate the feeling of taking anything like this, total disconnect between the head and the rest of the body. I am moving pretty slow, and I really want to go back to bed. I am already going to be late. Crazy dog had me up a couple of times in the night, I don't know what her deal was. Gotta love her, or I'd kill her.

Had a really good time last night, YS had a good birthday, I think. Dinner was okay, D came with us, too. We laughed alot, it felt good. There hasn't been nearly enough laughter in my life for a really long time. YS's GF REALLY makes me laugh. I have loved her from day one, (probably more than YS does), she is such a joy to be around. No matter what happens with the two of them, I would want her in my life (if she would be able to do that), because I just like her. That's very unusual for me.

I got two dvd sets of tv shows that YS wanted for his birthday, along with a kitchen grill and $60. I doesn't seem like much but I have recently spent so much on him, the huge deposit on his place, and i replaced his stolen tv and xbox 360. Dinner came in under $100-that was good.
I told D to find a couch for under $500 or so, and i would get it for her. I know I can't afford it, but I want to do it.

It's the 12th of the month already-that cannot be. I have so much to do at work, the thought makes me want to cry. Today is thursday, so it's a long day. I hate long days. I am already quite tired, I wonder how I will make it through it today? I didn't even drive yesterday, with the way I feel on this med. I don't know yet whether I should try it today. The weather has turned cold, another reason to go back to bed. But since I can't I guess I'd better get going. Good day!

No comments: