Monday, October 02, 2006

Numbers of out of my ASS?


Here I am, more than halfway into this long, long 12 hour day, and I am so frustrated I could cry. I am beginning to hate my job, I have so much to do, not enough time to do it, and no fricken' end in sight. I know, I know, whine whine whine. I really try NOT to be too much of a complainer, but give me a break! I am not super woman or even super human. I am tired of all of it, and i don't know what to do anymore. I have to perform friggen miracles on the books every month, you know "just make it look better". I can do that, NO PROBLEM. I can just pull these better numbers right here out of my ass. Like those better? Thank God it's the (only)owner telling me to do that, or I would be another fucking enron! And you know where that will get you. 10 to 20. And while you're performing that miracle, I need you to oversee the huge project coming up in the month of November,that's for business #2, and it will be for every Friday from now on! (Sort of like the old "how would you like to help me run a racetrack----it's only one day a week"!) I know, you the reader, as if there are any, don't have the slightest idea what the hell I'm talking about, but I do. Plus, it's not like it's the end of the quarter, and the end of the year is not looming large, and I not only have to take care of this shit for this business, but i have to do it for business #2, as well. Oh, and by the way, when is the FUCKING Christmas Party---I don't fucking know, why don't you tell me? I'm sorry, I know I am losing it, I am totally gone. At least it's a relatively short trip. And here I sit wasting my time complaining to no one. But sometimes, you have to get this shit off your chest. Thanks for listening. Over and Out.

No comments: