Thursday, September 28, 2006

Occasional dyslexia

Oh, I am so very, very tired this am. Damn, I had forgotten before I went there, that D has rented an apt on the third floor, and that is THREE long flights of stairs. I made many trips up and down, poor H made many more, and with way heavier stuff. And we have only just begun. Moving day isn't until Saturday. More of the same today, I'm afraid. I am not sure that I am going to be able to make it, I will try until I drop, I guess. We did make alot of progress, however. She has so much stuff----I can't even tell you. Damn, I just want to go back to bed. All in all, it was an okay day, considering. I haven't run into her soon to be ex-H yet, and i dread when that happens. It seems that they are getting along relatively well, under the circumstances. But, this is not a done deal yet. I'll just be glad when it is. Physically and emotionally. One positive-I broke one of my way-too-long fingernails off on a box, and it forced me to cut the rest off last night, I had forgotten how much easier it is to type without them, although that does little to help the occasional dyslexia. Teehee.

No comments: