Thursday, October 07, 2010

Another Sucky Thursday

So I woke up yesterday with a horribly sore throat and fever. WONDERFUL. How do you go to bed at night just fine and wake up sick? What the hell? So, I called in to work and spent the day watching really bad tv. I need to see the doc because I know myself, without antibiotics, this will only get worse. No such luck though, I couldn't get in to see him, so I have an appointment late this afternoon. This morning...no improvement, and it hurts like a sucker to talk. I know this because I attempted to speak to my kitties..and only croaked. I have no choice but to go to work, there are things I have to do today. They will all hate me for spreading my germs, though. Ugh. You know, some days it just seems you can't win. Other than that, things are just peachy in my world. How are things in yours?

Happy Sucky Thursday... :)

8 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I woke up this morning, so the day is starting out pretty good. I feel good now, so that is good. And tonight I am going to see my two grandkids play in the band at a middle school football game. my gs's high school marching band will be joining my gd's middle school band for some bonding time. And I am about to head out to the Waffle House, so it is a good day. But I hope you meds gets you back to normal (what ever that is) soon. Gargle warm salt water.

Raine said...

Hope you feel better soon and have a decent day in spite of being sick

Just Me said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I thought for SURE I was going to wake up with a sore throat too because all last night I was constantly having to clear my throat, for me that usually means a sore throat on the way, but I woke up okay. Get better soon. I sucks to have to work when you are feeling sick!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Being sick more than sucks....especially this time of year! The warm salt water does really work so give it a go. Get plenty of rest, stay warm and once you get the antibiotics in you, you should be up and at 'em by the weekend for sure. Take care and get well FAST.

Jules said...

Echinacea Baby!! Feel better ;)

Leann said...

I hope you're on the road to recovery. Hugs friend.

Things I Left Behind said...

Someone suggested I click on your name when you comment and low and behold.............a Blog! I love your comments, so I know I'll enjoy your blog. Sorry I took so long to find you.
Feel better!

Mel

Moohaa said...

I so feel for you. I was dealing with that kidney infection and got bronchitis on top of it. I sometimes cry.. when is it going to be enough?!!

Hoping you feel better soon!