I have to thank the award-ER, which I have done.
As the award-EE, I have to post ten things that make me happy.
Then I have to pass it on.
So, here goes:
1. Waking up early, realizing it's Saturday, and the whole day belongs to ME.
2. Reading my friends blogs. Nope, not bs....the truth.
3. Of course, my kids make me happy. Most of the time.
4. OMGosh...Brodie makes me ecstatically happy.
5. Waking up in the wee hours of the morning, finding that both of my kitties are sleeping with me.
6. Thee feeling of a job well done, each month (hopefully) at work.
7. The rare times I spend with my sisters...that makes me very happy.
8. The months that I have money left over. :)
9. Finding an email in my inbox from my friends or sis's. You know, a real email, not a forward.
10. Being able to accomplish, physically...a whole day of activities.
Now ---- I am supposed to bestow this great honor to those blogs of my friends that make me happy. This part could be a bit difficult, because so many of my friends have already received it from others. But, here goes:
Cheryl---hopefully, she hasn't already been chosen by someone else --- at Ladeda. This blog is written by one of the few people in this world that I know of that makes a conscious decision each day to live it HAPPY. Seriously. Of course she has issues and problems and troubles, just like the rest of us. (she even has a teenage daughter, so you'all know that creates unhappy days) but Cheryl has the most amazing ability to shrug it off and have a good day. As far as happy goes: she definitely takes the (cup)cake!
Jules --- at notes to self ---she is a new friend of mine. She has/has had a rough way to go..but remains happy, in control of her world and herself. She is the picture of strength, and kindness and a little "tough" thrown in. If you don't know her, go over and make a new friend.
I have so many others that I wanted to include, but my time has run out.
I hope you all have a great Tuesday. :)