I am honored. I now have to pass this on to five recipients. The problem, ALMOST all of my daily inspiration has already been honored. Almost. But not these great writers-at least I don't think so----so on with my daily inspiration:
1. Groove On Portia is young, and learning, and it is so wonderful to be a part of watching it. She is a true, honest soul, and is always encouraging. Always. She is a great wife and mother to her family---you can't help but love her, too!
2. Just eat your cupcake Maria is a very experienced, entertaining writer. She writes directly from her heart, with a great take on life. I am always inspired by her. Always. I assume she has already won this award, but I don't see it on her page. On the other hand, she may well be like the most beautiful girl in high school---everyone already thinks she has a date, because she is so beautiful. Well, maria might have been overlooked, due to her writing talent. But, most likely she has already won, and just doesn't put the little medal thingy on her blog.
3. Blind as a Bat Beth writes from the heart, and always inspires me to be a better mom-she is big time crazy about her kids, some of them grown, some of them almost grown. Plus, she writes with a great sense of humor, regardless of the weight of the issues.
4. Waiting for my real life to begin Swishy is a very inspirational writer, always upbeat and positive. She's young and fun!
5. I am doing the best I can Dawn is a very experienced, professional writer. She, too has probably already had this, but I find her writing quite inspiring. She has overcome some very rough obstacles...and perservered. I admire her.
I am humbled that anyone thinks that I am inspiring. I mostly whine about my life, my kids, you all know. But again, thank you, :). I get my inspiration from those above, and Josie, and Soul, and Pen, and Frank, and CCC, and Amanda,and Jyankee and Summer and on and on. Thanks more than anything to all of you.