Okay, so i am supposed to list ten positive things about me. That could be hard to do, but i will try.
1. I am loyal. I do not run out on you when the going gets rough. (Just like I said a couple of days ago.)
2. I am honest, often too much so, and that could perhaps be a negative, but for this purpose, I will call it a positive.
3. I am smart. Most of the time.
4. I know when to listen, and when to talk. I think this one is HUGE!
5. I do not get dramatic and carry on---I know, I know, this is NOT the current fashion, but drama is repulsive to me.
6. I am a good cook, housekeeper, etc.---all those supposed WOMAN jobs.
7. I know many, many typical MAN jobs, too. But I prefer not to do them, as a rule.
8. I am a great problem-solver. (Hence the name of my blog)
9. I do what I say I will.
10.I am a good dancer----this one really doesn't belong on the list, but I ran out of the more philosophic good points.....
Hmmm....I sound like a strong old ox---and really, that's not what you think of me when you meet me. At least I hope. But there is the list. The funny part is, I can come up with a negative that would tack right on to each sentence there...but I suppose that would be counter-productive.
I would like to hear the same from each of you---make it your next post!