Saturday, December 30, 2006

What the....?

It's after four, I am home from work. I did not accomplish one damned thing today, but it wasn't a bad day. Kid #1 and #2 were there, it was fun and took my mind off of my pain, at least for awhile. I cut off my fingernails, I had hoped that would help the typing, unfortunately, I apparently would need to cut off part of my brain, as I seem to have dyslexia. Thank God for spell check. D is moving to a little town about three hours away, and she's doing it by the middle of the month, didn't we just go through this? I am happy if she is happy. And I think she might be. I am hurting, but i am on brown bottle number two and I think that should help. I am in my comfy clothes and I probably will not leave the house until Tuesday morning. Not a bad thing, I books to read and the last half of season two of The Office to watch. What more could a girl ask for? This will be the first New Year's Eve that we have stayed home in ages. There will be other years, right now, I want to feel better and get financially back on track. Mostly I want to feel better. I don't know if I will ever get financially fixed up. H is happy, at least, he is tired of gambling. I wish I could say the same, I am, but i would go in a minute if given the opportunity, and I felt better. Saddam (sp?) was hung (hanged?) today. Mixed emotions about it, but if there ever was anyone that deserved that, he would be right up there on the list with Hitler, among others. I am not an advocate of the death penalty, and i know that's not the popular opinion. I think that only God should decide when and how someone dies, and besides, there are lots of things worse than dying. I guess I will go find my couch, I have pain to try and ignore. I hope your Saturday has been great, I will talk to you soon.

No comments: