Sunday, February 12, 2017

Just to let you know ---

I've honestly not forgotten the promise I made to keep blogging, I've just hit a bit of a rough spot and I am trying to keep on but I'm really struggling. My pain is off the charts, I am blue because of my Kittygirl and many other reasons and I just can't pull it together the way I would like.

But I will be back here, in just a few days. Also, my oldest son has moved back home temporarily while he moves from one part of the country to another, and his room is the room my desktop computer is in. I could write on my gazillion other devices but oh-how-I-hate to try and use them.I am old and old fashioned and set in my ways, I guess --- I like my keyboard!

And one more thing --- my surgery date is March 6. I was hoping it would be a quick in and out like the majority of them have been but because he plans on taking out as much instrumentation as possible, it will be a top to bottom bru-ha-ha once again. Oh Joy! ugh...

Also --- (see how quickly my short little posts turn into long affairs?), but also --- please forgive my lack of presence on your pages, I am just not keeping up with anything, other than the medications every few hours --- that is one thing I never forget. I long for the times in my life when I was not ruled by the drugs. This way of life is hell.

I'll be back, and soon. I swear.

I'm out.

J.

10 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Ugh! I see I posted this to my reader rather than right here, so you probably didn't see it...

"Please know how grateful I am for these updates when you can do them. I completely understand that you are doing the very best you can, and an amazing job in my estimation considering all you have going on, none of which is fun. I never care if you make the rounds or not, I just want to stay in touch and know how things are going for you. I am so glad it will soon be time for your surgery, and a major one at that. I wish it could be sooner, like tomorrow, so you wouldn't have to think about it, but I am praying mightily that it will be life-changing! It takes a long time to get used to that missing furkid in the house. I still want Stormy to magically appear at supper call. He and I had a noisy little supper routine that was so much fun! Like you, I have to have a real keyboard (my awesome Surface tablet has a detachable one), and a hand-held mouse... too old to enjoy the new-fangled variations! I can read posts on my phone and use voice text for a very short response, but I'm not about to type out my usual paragraph of babble without a keyboard and letters big enough that I don't have to squint, even with trifocals! Please just take care of yourself, never give up faith, and know that I am wrapping you up in prayers for surgery! XOXO, Jos"

Josie Two Shoes said...

Hello Jamie! I'm dropping by to let you know that I'm thinking about you right at this moment, and offering up prayers for you and your coming surgery as I do every day. I hope you've been able to share in a bit of that beautiful warm weather the Midwest was experiencing, in February no less! Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes new hope, new life, and brighter days ahead. Stand strong on faith, God isn't finished with you yet! XOXOXO, Jos

ali said...

This is very good blog spot where you can find best knowledge
about bhakti to know more please visit our website
bhaKti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

prince said...

Play Bazaar From these reviews, you can find out if a particular model you are interested in overheats, has speed issues or other problems that you do Satta King not want to deal with.

NIKE said...

Subha Nhi Hoti,bebsi Ka Alam Bikhra Hai Sare Janha Me,Koi Bhi Awaz De Ab, Mann Ko Tasslli Nhi,Iss Trah Ji Rha Hu Tanha, Ab Subha Nhi Hoti,play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king Chand Ko Dekhkar Bhi Subha Nhi Hoti,Dard Ka Pinjar Bna Hai, Mera Suna Janha,Kitni Bhi Dua Kro Ab, Rab Se Mere Mann,Zindgi Chatptati Hai, Par Riha Nhi Hoti,

Unknown said...


If you Play Bazaar are asked additional information in the follow up call that you aren't familiar with, such as how a procedure is performed, don't answer it. Tell them to contact your doctor with those questions because you don't know the information. Never guess your information and be honest with the insurance Satta King company.

Play said...

A few people who work hard are going to make you more money than a dozen people who aren't really trying.play bazaar
satta king

NIKE said...

How To Reset Cash App Pin | How To Increase Cash App limit | Cash App Direct Deposit | Can I Send Money From Cash app to PayPal can I send money from cash app to paypal

can money from cash app be send through mobile number

cash app not working

cash app business account

cash app direct deposit

cash app refund

cash app transfer failed

failed to reset cash app-pin

how do I access an old account

nestocean said...

up si mock test
SSC JE
SSC CGL
SBI Clerk mock test
SBI PO mock test

https://latestjobindiaa.blogspot.com/2020/10/upcoming-government-exams-2021-complete.html

omgroupco said...

commercial packing services nice sites