Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lovely Weekend

Thursday morning--weak, having trouble navigating but managed a day at work. Happy to get home that evening, unable to do anything.

Friday morning - weaker yet, legs not cooperating. No work for me today, and it worried me all morning.

Friday afternoon - stomach not behaving, head pounding, light bothering my eyes. If I laid very, very still I did not throw up. Eventually that plan ceased to work.

Friday night - nothing left to heave, not even in my toes. Off to bed at seven pm praying tomorrow is a better day...

Saturday morning--fever, chills, coffee tastes like ass.

Great.....

8 comments:

Lena said...

Oh goodness... feel better soon!!!

Golden To Silver Val said...

omg, I'm soooooo sorry. What a nightmare! Feel better soon. The best thing for you is sleep....so hopefully you can. Thinking of you.

Smocha said...

oh great, hope you get better real soon!

Jules said...

Hey Jamie, good morning. Ass coffee is beter than no coffee right?

Thank you..... for everything.

Hugs right back at ya.

Cheryl said...

What will you do? Doctor? Can one of the kids help you?

Coffeypot said...

Prayers said, good vibes sent and animal sacrifices made for you to have a speedy recovery.

Maria said...

That sounds like it might be a bout with a stomach virus. Lay low for awhile, J....rest.

Summer said...

How are you feeling today?